Inventure is excited to announce the opportunity for an Interior Designer or Architect to join our Healthcare Practice at Inventure Houston. This position is responsible for winning new commissions, project delivery, client relations, financial management and team development.
The leading candidates will be:
- Is responsible for the development and successful execution on the Healthcare practice plan and goals.
- Understands the industry, regional client sensitivities and market drivers.
- Proactively seeks out new opportunities and secures projects.
- Develops and executes the Healthcare practice marketing strategy with the support from the Inventure Director of Business Development and other Healthcare practice leadership.
- Participates in business development opportunities, proposals, interviews and presentations.
- Prepares project fees and coordinates project staffing.
- Is invested in their community through service and engagement.
A Design Leader
- Is a subject matter expert in Healthcare design.
- Is an effective design collaborator and fosters a culture of external and internal accountability.
- Strives for excellence in all aspects of project delivery including code compliance and technical/graphic quality of project documents.
- Is adept at building and leading design teams.
- Is curious about the newest developments, technologies and systems in Healthcare design and architecture.
A Team Builder
- Can work collaboratively in a cross-disciplinary environment.
- Serves as a mentor/advisor to Inventure staff.
- Is excited to work within and contribute to the growth of the Inventure design team.
- Promotes and appreciates diversity.
- Supports and exemplifies the Inventure Values.
- Regularly collaborates with the Inventure leadership team.
- Is interested in defining and achieving the firm vision on an on-going basis.
Email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 10 years of related Healthcare experience and experience coordinating with State Health Departments where applicable.
- Professional degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Registered Interior Designer or Architect preferred, or licensure within 12 months.
- EDAC or CHID certified is a plus.
- Knowledge of construction methods and systems appropriate to the firm’s work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive and respectful attitude towards people and projects.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with the design/technical intent and relationships with team members intact.
- Proficiency in ArchiCad, Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial metrics related to project management.
We are a group of designers, architects, innovators, dog lovers, problem-solvers and adventurers. We’re inquisitive and inventive, asking questions and finding better ways to create beautiful spaces that just make sense. We believe the essence of design is people and there’s nothing we love more.
Our expertise is in creating spaces that empower people, solve their problems and empower their visions. It’s our commitment to our clients’ success, our understanding of their needs, and our investment in their people that leads to great design. We take an unconventional approach to each project, seeing things differently and innovating as we go.
Our unique office environment and culture makes for a happy team engaged in building real relationships while producing inspired, refined work of the highest quality. We walk an intentional line between excitement and diligence, celebrating the little things and working hard for the big ones. Our clients enjoy the support of our whole office and a start-to-finish experience that is unforgettably fun, yielding a result that’s beautiful and useful.
Our award-winning design and architecture firm is established in Houston, Dallas, and Tulsa. We offer a platform to be entrepreneurial with the support and security of a proven design firm. We let you grow at your own pace with the support of a team of experts. We want you to be part of conversations that matter—no matter your position. We are Apple enthusiasts and we don’t do micromanaging. We are especially proud of our employee-centric benefits; unlimited Paid Time Off, flexible work schedules, gym membership reimbursement, and a full suite of Apple products to support flexible working.